Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Garden Project

These pictures chronicle the beginning of my garden. It isn't the biggest and it won't be the prettiest, but I think it is a great start. The side of my house was the only place a garden could go, due to all the big and beautiful trees I have in my yard. This led to a couple of other challenges, but they all seem to be coming together well.

The garden is still in progress and I hope to have it finished and planted during the upcoming weekend. More pictures will follow of the finished garden and I will post some more once we start harvesting (hopefully) the veggies. Enjoy!


“Gardening is about enjoying the smell of things growing in the soil, getting dirty without feeling guilty, and generally taking the time to soak up a little peace and serenity.”
-Lindley Karstens

No comments:

Post a Comment